Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dear God.

Sorry for the really dead blog this already was. I've been busy wasting my life.

Anyway there was one situation that I got hold of and eventhough I wasn't there I just can't help but to laugh my balls off each time I think about it. Fuckin' A!
It happened when Terrence and YoongLiung stepped into Meiyee's house..


Terrence : Hi uncle :D

Myee's Dad : .......

Cold aura kicks in. Everyone was thinking maybe they did something rude to make him speechless. :/

Myee's Dad : Eh Meiyee. Can ask your friends to be more polite next time?

The rest : (oh fuck whta did we do wrong)

Myee's Dad : Why call me uncle? Call me brader laa!

And for your extra info, it runs in the genes. (;





Somehow seeing how people change just like that, I wondered if I did too? Maybe thats why everyone's changing towards me. I'm confused. I hate this. Somehow the best thing is to stay away from it all. But then again, I won't have them anymore.
Not a chance. I've always thought for the best for you. And I guess it wasn't as strong as you think.