Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In dreams of which I'm dying

Soo college started long long time ago and it's about time I fuckin' update my already-collected-nuff-dust blog with it!




WAHAHAHHA check that out! (although I got a few "you look like a douchebag" comments)

I STILL FEEL SO FUCKING YENG LOR. Beside my lecturer/chef or whichever I'm supposed to address him as lolol. I want more pastry classes lah so fun. Actually I dunno how to wear the chefhat/beret. Damn ignorant right I know. And mixing that stuff made me blistered.


So far college is nice lah. Tons of assignments which ofcourse i'm not gonna compare it to other course assignments i guess our assignments are pretty much fun. In a way. But i'm still so damn lazy to do hahaha.


I'm quite suprised of how my class turns out to be. I really thought my class would be a really passive class. Too many quiet people (on first impression) but now ah.. -_-


EDIT: I think I talk too much. -_-




On the other note, I feel like I'm slowing down in my dance. College so hectic till my driving lessons are put on hold, and my dance to a minimum. Damn sad right ): how to cypherr ahh. Any funky songs? :/






I wanna perform ):