Sunday, May 10, 2009

LIPS LIKE SUGAR!

of time zones and the roof of the world. I hope i pass tomorrows geography assesment. AT LEAST A PASS PLX. I dont want to retake another geography subject. Sigh. *nerds away*



Neway yesterday went out with Hannie and Terrence to shop for Mother's Day. The whole purpose of that outing terpesong cause we didn't do much. I bought something to add on into the big present me and my bro got for her. Terrence wished he'd have gotten the gift by himself because he didn't wanna follow his mom out to buy the stuff because.. you know, he has to follow her all around. It didnt work so the next day he had to follow his mom around : D hahahah. And Hanliang..just. Bought stuff for his...chick...-_______-.



"eh i wanna take some pics for my blogging spree wei can you-"

*strikes that ^_^V pose*

.............