Friday, May 8, 2009

undeebeedee.

Ugh I really suck in F&B I needa brush up buckle up on that subject. Thank the lord my lecturer is kind enough to offer extra classes for me and a few weaker students. Damn lah, not as easy as I expected. Sighh!






SOOO TODAY I SAT IN ADYYYYYLAAAA'S CAR! Hahah so exciting lah. 3rd week driving already better than me wtf -_- didn't dare to admit thatt in her car later kena boot out of the car lolol. But her roti canai turn damn yeng lor.








Lmfao she looks like she is biting her nails off but actually she was being all cool and all with her aviaraveiraver sunglassses dunno how to spell that thing. blah. Thanks for the ride home lah Addylaaa. Next time belanja you makan Kuey Tiao. HAHAHAH





Then went back got bored and rang Ashley up for a movie, then we went to watch Star Trek togheter with Gohpi and Yvvone. It's a fuckin' cool show cause SYLARS INIT. SO IS THAT HAROLD FROM HAROLD AND KUMAR SHOW. AND THE PRICK FROM HOTFUXZ. With awesome storyplot setting, graphics and mild humour added in, this show blends in from the 80's. Awesome.

This is for you Mlia : D

LMFAO